• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Circulated Grant and Lexington Commems.

7 posts in this topic

I am looking for a U. S. Grant silver commemorative, as well as a Lexington/Concord silver commemorative. I'd like each to be circulated; about VF-XF, with original toning. If you have one (or both) for sale, please PM me with an image and a price.

Thanks!

Zach

I am looking for a U. S. Grant silver commemorative, as well as a Lexington/Concord silver commemorative. I'd like each to be circulated; about VF-XF, with original toning. If you have one (or both) for sale, please PM me with an image and a price.

Thanks!

Zach

I got my aye on a couple from a few vendors ... I will let you know on a LEXI shortly ..

Thanks!

Zach

Check out this ebay seller http://myworld.ebay.com/coinsplusinc/

Hey ZACH - Are you looking for Original TONE and Guck or Dipped and retoned smile.gif

The LEXI's get that pine sap on them form the BOX .. Yeah its natural but butt ugly.

I am leaning myself towards a Dipped and retoned - still has somewhat an original skin but LESS of that black stuff ...

I'm looking for one that was removed from the original box and then allowed to tone, as a pocket piece perhaps. No pine gunk for me! wink.gif

I think I might go for the one that Stan posted.

Dang it, Zach. I love your type collection! Very sweet, evenly matched set!

My mouth still drools over your 1853 dime! tongue.gif

I think I've decided against the aformentioned Lexington, I don't like the seller's return policy. There are too many loopholes, so I still need both coins.

Victor, thanks for the complement! You're first in line should I ever sell it. wink.gif