• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

another morgan to peruse

3 posts in this topic

i am trying to upload a photo(which again will show my no talent for photography)

if it doesn't work it is bsshog's fault-just kidding. he has been most helpful. this morgan is one of the ones i got this weekend. even with the poor pic you can see how clean and smooth the surfaces are. thanks for your patience fellows, i appreciate it.

i will try again--please forgive my unhandiness with this. jes 1887obv_rev.jpg

i am trying to upload a photo(which again will show my no talent for photography)

if it doesn't work it is bsshog's fault-just kidding. he has been most helpful. this morgan is one of the ones i got this weekend. even with the poor pic you can see how clean and smooth the surfaces are. thanks for your patience fellows, i appreciate it.

i will try again--please forgive my unhandiness with this. jes

Hey Jes, I would try re-sizing your pics to at least 800pixels. This will give some decent size for viewing and others to grade and judge by.