• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

recent morgan purchase

10 posts in this topic

thank you for your opinion. actually the photo makes the coin appear grainy which it is not. very nice toning starting on the outre obverse with a glossy lustre. again thank you for your time.

jes

pics are a little on the low-rez side or slightly out of focus, so it is hard to get a good "lock" on the coin...

Looks nice tho -- I'd say at least MS 63 as well.

Is that a rim ding under the O in Dollar on the Rev. or a digital photo artifact?

sorry about the pics, but my camera is not the greatest nor is the operator(more the latter). definitely a slight ding, hardly visible with the eye but shows up large in the photo. thanks for the input.

jes

Nice morgan there. I don't see hardly any contact marks and if the luster is as good as you say it is, I would be looking at a MS65-66 IMHO. Hopefully the pic isn't hiding much and I do see what may be a fingerprint right above the nose on the Obv???

not a fingerprint i don't think but definitely something under a magnifying glass-like 4 marks-not scratches just a dark mark. thanks for the input.

Nice morgan there. I don't see hardly any contact marks and if the luster is as good as you say it is, I would be looking at a MS65-66 IMHO. Hopefully the pic isn't hiding much and I do see what may be a fingerprint right above the nose on the Obv???

Better eyes than me as this coin cannot be given a VALID assessment given the pictures supplied.