• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few Cosigned AT's & NT's

11 posts in this topic

The colors on these are so wild that I wonder if anyone would think they were NT? At least he doesn't use the word "natural." I don't like it when that word is used to describe AT.

If the top TPGs don't state when their slabbed coins are AT, is it reasonable to expect smaller fry to do so? I think the TPGs are setting the tone for not disclosing AT, much to my chagrin.

Are they really consigned? Someone else doesn't want cooked coins under their ID?

Calling them "monster toned" and not just stating they are NOT NT is uncool. Too bad people are getting suckered.

What I don't get is why you admit they are AT here (title) and not in your auctions.

Also, which one(s) is supposedly NT? None look like it but your title states NT as well.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, of course they aren't consigned. Read the original post more closely - they're COSIGNED. So you get the coin and not one but TWO AUTOGRAPHS. Not bad for thirty bucks.

Paint by numbers. Get the black light and Black Sabbath posters.

thumbsup2.gif