• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's A NEW New Day At ANACS

16 posts in this topic

It's weak.
Literally.

I dropped one on a tile floor (I know... I know...) as I was getting set to shoot it for eBay and it cracked open and the coin gently rolled out.

I was bummed.

It's weak.
Literally.

I dropped one on a tile floor (I know... I know...) as I was getting set to shoot it for eBay and it cracked open and the coin gently rolled out.

I was bummed.

You take pics in the bathroom? confused.gifwink.gif

Cameron

It's weak.
Literally.

I was bummed.

Cameron

No.

The old white holders may have been rather basic, but they were quite an asset to the collector of minor denominations that could easily get lost in other slabs. Their smaller size made storage easier as well. I heard nothing but good things about the old ANACS holders, and I agree with most of that sentiment.

It's weak.
Literally.

I was bummed.

Cameron

That's the perfect place to floodlight a coin - lots of lighting, light-colored walls, no better place for the "Ebay Money Shot." smile.gif

IMG_0955b1.jpg

I know someone who does, and he posts here. blush.gif He claims that there's something special about ambient light in his bathroom. 893blahblah.gifwink.gif

Edited to add: Nope, he's not SuperDave.