• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE - JAW DROPPING PCGS/NGC/ANACS END ROLL TONERS AT NO RESERVE!

9 posts in this topic

It's time to clean house...

I watch with amazement how other sellers auction off sizzling toned coins every week starting at .99 cents (greattoning comes to mind). How can people let these coins go? My search for quality toned coins at times involves tenacious bidding and sometimes just plain luck, but I keep the good ones.

The coins I have up for auction this week have been part of my collection for some time, displayed in my ebay store with a price that was meant to keep people away. Some of them have been in a Dansco album for over 12 years before certifying them. These coins are dear to me, and I did not want to sell them until now, many of them I made, others I came across and locked them up. All of them are up for auction starting at .99 cents, and end Sunday March 4th and 5th. Mark your calendars! Many more to come in the folllowing weeks. I offer free shipping to any forum member! Here are a few!

All of my Roosevelts go up tonight 2/23.

1963franklinfr4ko1.jpg

64dmegatonedcombojz8.jpg

64kennedyendrollfr2nh6.jpg

1966kennedyrrblow24mp.jpg

1958fr2wy9.jpg

1952swashingtonrrblow38bk.jpg

1964lincolnfr7goodal0.jpg

1883ofr2qw5.jpg

6 days left of a 10 day auction... entering the final week. Remember, everyone here gets free shipping whether it be one or ten coins, fully insured, just mention to me that you are a forum member. Thanks for your interest. Mike

Only 2 days left of a 10 day auction. Remember, everyone here gets free shipping whether it be one or ten coins, fully insured, just mention to me that you are a forum member. Thanks for looking! Mike