• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boards ATS

24 posts in this topic

Is it just me or are the boards ATS down? And if it is everyone it is just maintainance or have they followed through on their threats from last December and closed the boards?

I get this:

Error Diagnostic Information

Just in time compilation error

An unknown attribute 'CustomUserTable' has been encountered at document position (1:8) to (1:22) while processing tag CFSET. This tag can only take the following attributes:

INSIDETEXT

The last successfully parsed CFML construct was a CFSET tag occupying document position (1:1) to (1:6).

Customer Service lines are all busy as well.

Could be down, could be gone!

I have no special insight so I may just be starting an unfounded rumor...but hey, that's what chatboards are for, right?

Yesterday, ATS, we had a couple of threads that lasted about 20 minutes where some Troll accused about 30 forum members of being child molesters, fake coin dealers, dealers of fake coins, and stuff like that. Some of them didn't think it was at all funny and went right to the legal action discussion.

The management over there is getting less and less tolerant of such BS...

So I'm not sure if there is a tie or not. If there is a legal inquisition trying to find the identity of the Troll, that might cause them to have to take the database down.

They also could be implementing a fix to keep trolls from signing up...perhaps you'll need a credit card for identity to get a forum membership...

or more likely it's just the normal perversity of digital systems...

--Jerry