• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Set Question

2 posts in this topic

New guy here today. I have a question about the registry. I have several coins graded by NGC that I received back today, I mostly collect Modern Commems as a general point, but have other coins graded, state quarters and a kenndy half. DO I add them to a registry as well as my commems for the boost of points or just add the commemoratives.

New guy here today. I have a question about the registry. I have several coins graded by NGC that I received back today, I mostly collect Modern Commems as a general point, but have other coins graded, state quarters and a kenndy half. DO I add them to a registry as well as my commems for the boost of points or just add the commemoratives.

Congratulations on your newly graded coins.

The Registry is for each individual to use the way they want to use it. Good luck thumbsup2.gif