• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dansco for new PRESIDENTIAL $'s? PDS??

9 posts in this topic

I read somewhere that these new Presidential dollars don't fit in Sac tubes. If that is true a generic Dansco probably would not work. Can someone confirm if these new dollars are the same diameter as Sac?

I have a new presidential dollar holder at home. Not sure of the brand but my wife got it for me at Christmas. I think she got it from Littleton.

I just looked on Littletons site and yes the one she bought me is a littlon holder. It is a nice holder. Has the slide-in inserts for front and rear so both sides of coin can be seen. Heavy duty.

I read somewhere that these new Presidential dollars don't fit in Sac tubes. If that is true a generic Dansco probably would not work. Can someone confirm if these new dollars are the same diameter as Sac?

Well, I know the law states that a Susan B. Anthony, Sacagawea, and Presidential must be identical as far as a machine is concerned. That is to say a vending machine that was modified to accept Susan B. Anthony dollars in 1979 can also accept a Sac or a Prez.

So... it would seem they are the same size.

The only folders I've seen by Dansco is either a 1 coin or 2 coin. Nothing that would hold all three mints. Also the littleton folder looks to be a few dollars cheaper than the dansco. (No I'm not a littleton rep 27_laughing.gif) But the one I have is nice.

I read that too ATS, he hads defective tubes or something...

The GW Prez's coins are the same size as Sac's & SBA's...

I have 200 GW Prez's coins in Sac Tubes in fornt of me now...