• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PCGS - ASE First Strike Sets (3 sets) / 1881-S Morgan w/ Rim Tone / '97 ASE PR68

2 posts in this topic

I now have the following items / sets up for sale for forum members. Selling to raise funds for other pieces I am acquiring (love them commems )

Pricing for the ASE sets was based off of an ebay sale last night for the same exact set. Not my auction but see HERE

The First Strike Sets are only going up in value from here, if you want one don't wait.

All prices include Shipping and Insurance USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation or Signature Confirmation (ASE Sets)

Group #1 - $ 475.00

2006 ASE 20 Anniversary Set - FIRST STRIKE / PR69 Rev Pr / PR69 DCAM / MS68 All Original Mint Packaging Included Even the Capsules.

BPBSL-group1obv.jpg

Group #2 - $ 475.00

2006 ASE 20 Anniversary Set - FIRST STRIKE / PR69 Rev Pr / PR69 DCAM / MS68 All Original Mint Packaging Included Even the Capsules.

HBOWX-group2obv.jpg

Group #3 - $ 475.00

TGYUA-group3obv.jpg

Here is a picture of the Original Mint Packaging including capsules that will be included with each of the above Groups.

DMIJI-mintpacking.jpg

ITEM # 4

1881 S Morgon Silver Dollar PCGS MS63 $ 50.00

While this is a common coin and not a "gem"; it is still a very nice coin for the grade and has light Rim Toning on both sides. It's a pretty coin for the money.

TBCOG-81s63obv.jpgPMVHZ-81s63rev.jpg

RLEPH-81s63slab.jpg

ITEM # 5

1997 P American Silver Eagle - PCGS PR68 - $ 110.00 / This is a tough year. ( I have a PR69 and can't tell the difference but never sent the 68 back for a regrade.)

VNLBY-97asepr68obv.jpgGCOLN-97asepr68rev.jpg

Thanks for looking and if you are interested just send me a PM. Will take Check / Cashiers Check / Money Order / or PayPal . If you want to use Paypal W/ Credit Card please add 3%. Ship to verified address only for Paypal purchases.

Thanks,

Richard