• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a joke.... lol

22 posts in this topic

How stupid are these ignorant buyers?

Unknowledgeable!!! I just think the word "stupid" is so rude when it actually means that a person doesn't know as much about one thing as they might know more about another!! IMHO

You can add to this rip another one. CSN is offering ROLLS of dollars graded at least MS63 from ICG. They come shipped ($50.00 per roll) and have a "tamper-proof" seal on the roll!!!!!!!

Bruce

You have a link to this? I would just like to see what type of tamperproof seal they are using. That sounds interesting!!

How stupid are these ignorant buyers?

Unknowledgeable!!! I just think the word "stupid" is so rude when it actually means that a person doesn't know as much about one thing as they might know more about another!! IMHO

I'd be willing to educate a person ignorant of the facts and ready to learn better. I'd rather not deal with stupid people.

Edited to add - I wonder how long it's going to be before some TPG service starts certifying by picture. "Send me the picture and I'll mail you the capsule".

I'd rather not deal with stupid people.

Don't really want to turn this into a heated debate, I just think that the word "stupid" is just a lack of repect for your fellow man. IMHO