• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You know what sucks????

7 posts in this topic

sign-rantpost.gif

I am on the *spoon* end of a Job so I took this week off and my local dealer is closed all week....Won't be open till Sat. frustrated.gif

I am Jonesin for a coin .... sorry.gif

I guess I am going to have to break down and go to a Bank and get some dollar coins and wait.... Christo_pull_hair.gif

It's kind of funny because of how loyal you are to that dealer wink.gif. Whenever you post a new coin, I always assume it came from that same place.

Do a little ice-fishing or hunting. Coyotes are always in season thumbsup2.gif

It's kind of funny because of how loyal you are to that dealer wink.gif. Whenever you post a new coin, I always assume it came from that same place.

Do a little ice-fishing or hunting. Coyotes are always in season thumbsup2.gif

Yes I get most of my material from Jerry but Today I got 4 rolls of Washingtons yay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

I went to 12 different banks and NOBODY was supposed to have them till next Tuesday...Then as I was about to leave The Bank of America< A Brinks truck pulled in and I stopped him to ask if he had any New Presidential dollars that he was going to be dropping off...He said yes and I asked him where they were going, He said t5he Wachiovia and gave the address,,,He said he would be there around 12 so I go to the bank and at 1205 and I ask If they had the new dollars and they said that they weren't being released till next tuesday...I said no that they would be getting them today and he said "we're not getting anything tioday"

I said that I would be willing to bet that he did...I got a funny look and went across the street and got a drink when lo and behold,,,,Here comes the truck ,,I went back in and sat down while the truck was unloaded...The guy was about to say something to me when in came the money with 2 $1.000 boxes of WASHINGTON's ...All the guy said was "Glad I didn't take that bet"...

1dollar.jpg

A Brinks truck pulled in and I stopped him to ask if he had any New Presidential dollars that he was going to be dropping off...He said yes and I asked him where they were going, He said t5he Wachiovia and gave the address,,,He said he would be there around 12

Ah, that good ol' Brinks security...