• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should Capital Plastics make NGC multi-holder sized holders?

2 posts in this topic

One thing about Capital Plastics holders it that they come in all different sizes. NGC multi-holders on the other hand only come in one size, however one problem with NGC multi-holders is that they only allow up to 6 coins, even if all the coins are really small, say all dimes. Would you like it if Capital Plastics made a custom holder that was the size of the NGC multi-holders so they could fit in the NGC multi-holder box? I imagine they might have to do something with the plastic screws but I'm sure a solution could be found.

What do you think?

Check with Certified Silver Investments. For about a year or so they sold NGC lookalike slab shells for the mulicoin size, and their holders could handle more than five or six coins because they used actual size holes and on large holes with plastic inserts to make the coins fit.

I haven't seen one in person though, so I don't know if the insert is of the same material as the NGC holders.