• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: Best Britannias: PCGS MS-68 ('99, '01, '02); '05's on Cards; 2003 AirTite

10 posts in this topic

PRICES LOWERED!

For Sale Here Before They Go on eBay this Weekend:

Three PCGS MS-68 Silver Britannias - 1999, 2001, 2002

Two 2005 Silver Britannias on original Royal Mint Cards (request which coin you want)

All photos depict the exact coin you will recieve. Slab scans are so-so quality; I suggest you go by the photos. Prices include first class shipping and delivery confirmation. Insurance is optional at USPS rates; I require you to buy insurance if your total is over $50. I have a 14 day return policy.

I accept PayPal or personal check (from select board members).

1999 Silver Britannia - PCGS MS-68 - $35, shipped

1999-ms68-comp.jpg

1999-ms68-slab.jpg

2001 Silver Britannia - PCGS MS-68 - $35, shipped

2001-ms68-comp.jpg

2001-ms68-slab.jpg

2002 Silver Britannia - PCGS MS-68 - $35, shipped

2002-ms68-comp.jpg

2002-ms68-slab.jpg

2005 Silver Britannias - Original Mint Card - $28 / ea, shipped

Coin A:

2005-card3.jpg

Coin B:

2005-card3.jpg

2003 Silver Britannia - in AirTite (beautiful coin) - $30, shipped

2003-airtite-comp.jpg

Thanks for pointing that out, Zach. I copied and pasted the photo links; most of my image urls are the same except for a number, which I missed changing for the second 2005. Sorry for any confusion! Here are the corrected photos.

Ez_E - take a look at the two images and let me know which one you'd like. I'll have it in the mail Monday!

Everyone - if you PM me when you are interested in getting one of these, I'll notice it faster and be able to get it out sooner smile.gif

2005 Silver Britannias - Original Mint Card - $28 / ea, shipped

Coin A:

SOLD

Coin B:

2005-card4.jpg

I got swamped this weekend, so I'm probably going to wait and put these up on the bay next weekend or early next week. Until then, they're still available here. I'm going to be out of town Friday through Sunday, so if you PM me then, expect a reply Sunday night or Monday.

Meanwhile, Ez_E's coins are winging their way to his neck of the woods - anyone else want to get in on the action? smile.gif