• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problem ?

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

My submission for standard world coins was received by NGC on the 6th of January. This submission consisted of single coins and 2 Maundy Sets ( to be put into multi-holders ).

The Maundy Sets were received on the 16th of January ( presumably because they were separated from the other coins ).

My question is: Since Turnaround times is now 12 days ( reduced from 13 days from when my coins were received ) is there a problem with my coins.

I can think of two things which may have occured:

1) The Maundy sets and the single coins have to be reunited

2) The final inspection did not pass as the Master grader is not happy with a grade of one of the coins or the Slab itself was damaged.

Would the two above points cause the turnaround time to be delayed ?

Many thanks,

Zar

• Administrator

There does not appear to be any problem with your submission. Submitting coins for Multi-Coin Holder encapsulation with coins for single coin holders CAN cause delays in processing. To speed processing of your submission, we strongly recommend that you chose only one service option per submission. Coins requiring different services must be split onto separate invoices which are rejoined for shipping (when possible).