• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Going in for Eye Surgery, Post something Eye Appealing

17 posts in this topic

Big sister Haley, just under three-years old, bearhugging little sister Ashie, just over one-year old, as Ashie tries to munch a goldfish cracker. cloud9.gif

1624667-new-2.jpg

Well... It's going to be hard to beat that, so I won't even try and just wish you a speedy recovery Woody..."-)

Speedy recovery Woody! Hmmm... something eye appealing - perhaps a little disturbing:

1625016-AVeryDisturbing.jpg

Hoot

sign-funnypost.gif as soon as I saw this pic I was like wth??? 27_laughing.gif funny pic..

wish you the best and a speedy recovery !!

CrystalPalaceHK-8a000003.jpg

Woody, I hope the surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

Yarm, that is a beautiful medal. Let us see the other side. If it's yours, would you be interested in selling it? (I know, this isn't the Marketplace!)

Chris

How about this for eye-appeal: 1626136-IMG_1395.JPG

1626136-IMG_1395.JPG.9b30cb2b2943c8f5117032a312dec7cd.JPG

The reverse of this 1854 Crystal Palace medal could use an acetone bath. I am not really anxious to sell it as it represents my entire collection of commemorative medals and I received it yesterday! There have been several of these (white metal and bronze) on EBay in the last month (although the one for sale in bronze right now seems pricey given it's condition.)

CrystalPalaceHK-8a000334.jpg

Thanks all for the warm wishes and all the different *eye candy* doing just OK, there was a bit of complication but I have been retro-fitted with a cyborg implant in the left eye, "shizzzzz...shizzzzz...shizzzzzzzzzzz" I see you, well, not yet, but hope to.

Again, thanks.

pirate-hat.jpggeneric pirate

ARRRRRRRRRRG!

To bad it's not Halloween, I'd make a great Pirate. Where's my sword?

I get my patch off Thursday...had peeks 3x per day for four sets of drops in a darkened room...me thinks I shall see my coins agian in a better light! ahhhhhhhhh...moderm medical technology. smile.gif