• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still Buying Coin Books, Coins, Diamonds and More!

7 posts in this topic

Free up some cash and sell me your books, coins, diamonds and jewelry!

I Spent a little over $3,000.00 last month on pre owned coin books. Especially need multiples of the guidbooks on silver bars, breens encyclopedias, Akers gold books, all Gold Coin Books, Millers book on Silver Dollars, Bowers giant reference on Silver Dollars, Colonial Coin and Currency books, but am looking for all coin books in general and will also consider antique and collectibles books as well. I pay very fair prices.

Ship for fair offer followed by rocket fast checks with the understanding that if we do not agree on price you are responsible for paying for the return. Email me a list

thecoinguy1955@yahoo.com

And yes I am always buying better Coins, Collections and still have an appetite for World Proof Gold, Vietnam coins, China coins, Cambodia, Latin gold, Diamonds, Gold Jewelry, Coin Cewelry, Antique Jewelry and will also accept these items same on consignment under certain conditions.

Thank you! sumo.gif

US Rare Coin Investments

Tom