• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ouestion

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I ordered 3 2006 American Eagle Silver UNC 1oz Coin ( Z6F ) from the mint on 11/02/2006 and the mint changed the shipping date at least 4 times. If they had been shipped on the first date I would have had them in there on time.

They were shipped out on 1/30/07.

If I dont open them and my invoice is inside. Can they still get the Early Release?

Please advise?

One more question, can I send in 5 Silver Eagles Proofs coins with different dates to be graded or do they have to be the same date on each coin?

Thanks, KG

• Administrator

Unfortunately, your coins will not qualify for the Early Releases designation. The only documentation requirement for 2006-W Silver Eagles is the received date by NGC (or an approved depository). Your coins must have been released from the Mint within 30-days of issue to qualify.

Yes, you can submit a mix of dates using our Modern Tier service, which I recommend as the most cost effective service for Proof Silver Eagles.