• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to finish up my Kennedy set: WTB BU 78-D, 82-D, 86-P, (85-P optional)

1 post in this topic

Hi everybody,

I'm almost done with my Kennedy set from circulation (until I start upgrading)! I've had it set aside for a while, but now I want to just buy the last 3 coins I need from someone. I need:

1978-D

1982-D

1986-P

and if someone has a 1985-P too, that would be great (mine's got an ugly spot - when I upgrade, I'm spending it - heh heh )

I'd like to buy all of the above 3 coins (and the 4th if you've got it too) from one person so I don't get beat up too bad on 3 separate shiping costs. If you've got them, PM me your price, please! The coins should be bright, haze-free, and around MS-63 to 64 - not perfect, but not too banged up. The rest of the set came from bank rolls and is white and about as nicely uncirculated as you can pull from circulation, I suppose. I'd like these to more or less match.