• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My newest ... and one of my all time favorite coins!

46 posts in this topic

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Heck, I was just happy that PCGS graded my 1794 as VF20. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Beautiful coin, Bruce! Aaaaw, the life of financial independence...

We need a better picture TDN - I do not see no flowing luster or hint of Red

We need to see the FULL MONTE smile.gif

Wonderful coin nevertheless

congrats

WOW TDN.

That one is on my dream coin list. I am glad to see you now own it. This one is not only off the charts numismatically, but historically as well.

Major nice coin and congrats 893applaud-thumb.gif

Using the magic of auto-adjust technology, I brought the image in, re-cropped it, re-sized it and adjusted it in hopes of getting a better image. The result is below. It looks like it may be a scanned image, so unfortunately, there is some scanner glare that wouldn't go away. Anyhow, here it is:

junk8212.jpg

Wow. Do you know the history of the piece and how it remained so pristine?

Yeah, really. Call me crazy and I apologize if I offend by asking, but is this real?? A 215-year-old coin from that era in that kind of condition ... it blows my mind. flamed.gif

Mister TDnut,Thats some serious coin,,Excellent,Just Excellent.

I would like to add and Please don't take the wrong way, This is Far and away more impressive to me than the nickel....I meen I have been sitting and studying this coin and am Basically in AWE of it...I couldn't own this coin.

NGC MS67BN. Full flowing luster, perfect strike and surfaces, traces of mint red!

I'll be sending you the medical bills, TDN, for having sent me into cardiac arrest. makepoint.gif

I am rendered speechless over this coin.

Hoot

What a gorgeous coin, the hair detail is amazing. That coin must have been put away right after the minting process and treated very well by it's previous owners