• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few Cosigned AT's

14 posts in this topic

I am not really sure how the exact patterns are made but I will tell you this he did make sure to tell me there is no heat involved at all. I have had a lot of ppl say that shouldn't bake coins but the funny thing is the guy I am selling these for doesn't use heat at all so its a surprise to me but still pretty sweet looking at times thanks for interst! Mel flowerred.gif

No need to is why, a person whom buys any of the coins should be able to tell the dif. between AT or NT IMO if not they shouldn'y buy toned coins but that is just IMHO. As for these coins the buyers mostly buy them because they like the colors and because they like the coin and this is the way it should be don't buy if you don't like is a good way to collect I think but yet again that is IMHO. thanks again all for looking. Mel

bumpit.gif

No need to is why, a person whom buys any of the coins should be able to tell the dif. between AT or NT IMO if not they shouldn'y buy toned coins but that is just IMHO. As for these coins the buyers mostly buy them because they like the colors and because they like the coin and this is the way it should be don't buy if you don't like is a good way to collect I think but yet again that is IMHO. thanks again all for looking. Mel

bumpit.gif

I’m just curious Mel. Why would you warn the members and not your customer’s?

And you are correct, some folks like them like that as the market will indicate.

Good luck 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

bumpit.gif

And you are correct, some folks like them like that as the market will indicate.

The criminal mind works in strange ways.

PRIVATE AUCTIONS. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmm

still trying to learn the selling aspect thanks for the advise I will update next time I list.

The criminal mind works in strange ways.

PRIVATE AUCTIONS. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmm

as for this guy Private Auctions to protect bidders if you have a problem look elsewhere..

hows that for criminal 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Mel-07 was asked:

Why don't any of the auctions state that the coins are AT?

And he responded

Real nice. So you're saying if you're selling KNOWN doctored items, that since "a person who buys (them) should be able to tell the dif", this makes it OK?

I hope for your sake you don't apply that logic to selling altered or counterfeit items, even if you think someone "should be able to tell the dif". You may find yourself in more of a pickle than you can handle.

How's this... Good luck to YOU if you happen to buy something he's "neglected" to label as AT, after he's got so good at this doctoring it becomes difficult to detect, and you later try to sell the coin hoping you'll get a "good price" for it

How's this... Good luck to YOU if you happen to buy something he's "neglected" to label as AT, after he's got so good at this doctoring it becomes difficult to detect, and you later try to sell the coin hoping you'll get a "good price" for it

I thought I was being critical in a gentleman like manner. hail.gif

So chill out dude 27_laughing.gif

I thought I was being critical in a gentleman like manner.

So chill out dude

And I was just wishing you good wishes in case the good wishes you sent someone else (who didn't deserve them) ever came back to bite you in your 8 tail feathers smile.gifsmile.gif

I thought I was being critical in a gentleman like manner.

So chill out dude

And I was just wishing you good wishes in case the good wishes you sent someone else (who didn't deserve them) ever came back to bite you in your 8 tail feathers smile.gifsmile.gif

And I was wishing the seller to sell the coins for enough to pay ebay and PayPal fees. thumbsup2.gif

And I was wishing the seller to sell the coins for enough to pay ebay and PayPal fees.

May he make enough to settle any pressing financial needs he has to prevent him from needing to sell anything again

And may he make so little he decides he doesn't WANT to sell anything again

wink.gifwink.gif