• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2002 S CLADDED PROOF DIME DIE CRACK

7 posts in this topic

I don't know Lucy. I think I was banned for going on vacation this time. The mint must have changed the alloy in the dies. They are breaking to often or they are using them to much.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gif

I think I was banned for going on vacation this time.

You haven't been banned. Look on the Strike Record forum and there is no record of you at all.

You just have to quit drinking and posting, otherwise you'll forget your password.

Those are all common compared to my Tennessee clad proof. The only one known to exist:

tennclad.jpg

Since it comes out the bottom of George's neck, I'm calling it "George on a stick". If CONECA calls it a "spiked head" I'll have to sue blush.gif

Crito, King of Coindom laugh.gif hehe

I got a great 2003 Missouri quarter in a mint set that has a huge strike-thru error on it. It completely obliterates the S in Missouri and looks like it is in the shape of the diamond from the Arkansas quarter. I need to scan my new Rednecks Taking Over quarter and post it to the boards. laugh.gif