• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Economy at 21 days, Earlybird at 17 days. What terrible event........

8 posts in this topic

"This [TPG] is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions."

"What do you mean, "biblical"?"

"What he means is Old Testament, Mr. [Collector], real wrath-of-God type stuff."

"Exactly."

"Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling."

"Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes..."

"The dead rising from the grave."

"Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria."

(with apologies to the Ghostbusters)

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Sorry... I couldn't resist!! yay.gif

Scott popcorn.gif

NGC Economy at 21 days, Earlybird at 17 days. What terrible event will happen in the universe if Earlybird and Economy turnaround times are the same? Will coins explode?

It means NGC should start spending more time on the Earlybird submissions and let the Economy submissions sit for a bit. Earlybird submitters are paying nearly twice the price of Economy submitters, IMHO

I've got something more awful than this. My Registered Mail package took 10 days to arrive at NGC. 10 893censored-thumb.gif days!!! It usually takes 3 days. I personally think that NGC should move my submissions to the front of the line for this awful postal system injustice forced upon me. frown.gif

And even worse, I think a postal worker stole my submission to another grading company. The package hasn't made it to the service in 7 days. It's only 50 miles from me. frown.gif

And even worse, I think a postal worker stole my submission to another grading company. The package hasn't made it to the service in 7 days. It's only 50 miles from me.

Shoulda took it in the car with you and drove it there wink.gif

My Registered Mail package took 10 days to arrive at NGC. 10 893censored-thumb.gif days!!! It usually takes 3 days.

This same freaking thing happened to me this past week. From what I can gather through both empirical observation and conversations with USPS personnel, the definition of Priority Mail goes out the window when conjoined with Registered Mail.

I can't figure it out. This week I received two Registered Mail packages *from* NGC in two days flat. The same week, a Registered Mail package I *sent* to NGC arrives after about ten days. It appears the pipe to Sarasota isn't commutative.

893blahblah.gif

Beijim

Similarly to you, a registered package headed in the opposite direction recently that took an inordinate amount of time to make its way to California. Usually it takes a week, this time it took almost two. Not sure what's going on, other than perhaps less motivated post-holiday USPS employees or bad weather..Mike