• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stunning and Super Flashy 1912 Liberty Nickel, NGC MS64*+ & Toned 1911 NGC MS63

1 post in this topic

A most unusual and striking Liberty nickel! With uncommonly blazing lustre, reminiscent of an early S-mint dollar, this piece displays gorgeous pastels which fully cover both sides. Seen on the obverse are red/orange, blue, green, and yellow, and on the reverse light red/orange and blue. The surfaces are very clean, and the strike quite good--it is only a matter of time before this coin resides in a MS65 holder. I don't say that as hype, because I bought the coin as a beautiful 65 in a 64 holder, and that is how I'll sell it, as well. Liberty nickels are not known for color, nor for such strong lustre. This piece is an extraordinary exception to the rule.

I'm selling the piece for two reasons:

a- I've added another beautifully toned Liberty nickel to my collection and can't easily keep them both

b- I'd like to take some money out of my coins and put it towards getting my pilot's license.

nickel_1912_ngc.jpg

Larger Image--Click Here

I'm asking $680 for the coin shipped via Registered/Insured Mail.

I also have a lovely, similarly toned 1911 NGC MS63 Liberty Nickel available for $175 shipped, which can be seen by clicking here.

If you are interested in both pieces, I will sell them together for $825 shipped.

Please PM or email me at airplanenut312@comcast.net with any questions or to buy these pieces.

Thanks!

Jeremy