• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do?

10 posts in this topic

I've read about some coins which are illegal to own. If you found one of these coins what would you do? Here's what I would do. I would anounce it to the world. "What about the police who will arrest you and take the coin?" you say. To that I quote the NWA "F*** the police."

That's what you think. They have no patience. They would try to cut me open and get it. But, little do they know I am a champion knife fighter. I have never been defeated for I am here to tell the tale.

Then in that case, you'd have a case of justifiable aggravated assault if you pull your championship knife on him! How do World Champion knife fighters spar? Same as fencing, except in closer quarters (Hah, QUARTERS...no pun intended), like in a phone booth, due to the much shorter blade length? I've never seen Championship Knife Fighters train and am understandably, curious.