• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Asking Price ? - Going to Post on Ebay - Ideas ?

16 posts in this topic

I am going to post the Pictured coins on Ebay and the pricing I have seen has been so Astronomically different in price ranges as I do not know what to post the price at ...

1595008-2001_buffalo.jpg

One bozo has the MS coin listed at 799 Dollars ...

laugh.gif

1595008-2001_buffalo.jpg.a0b434f6d5e1c91e7d6a228e6f90f84c.jpg

There are a ICG MS-70 and ICG PR-70DCAM that sold a couple of days ago on Ebay. One sold for $255.00 and the other sold for $256.00.

Maybe $500 for the Pair ?? I wanna do them as a set as I think it is more marketable that way ..

Your photos look great. You probably can get that for them. You never know. Someone said ICG 70's bring about the same as PCGS 69's. From what I have seen that assessment is fairly accurate.

Your photos look great. You probably can get that for them. You never know. Someone said ICG 70's bring about the same as PCGS 69's. From what I have seen that assessment is fairly accurate.

Why thank you kind sir smile.gif .. By Hand too ... I am finding that LIGHTING is the WHOLE answer on getting good pictures.

Sorry I thought we were talking about BIN. What is your usual profit margin for the coins that you sell? Maybe use that to set the reserve?

Usually without a reserve -20% frown.gif

I like to do a Start Price at a Good Level to make sure it moves and hope I get some good ACTION at the end ... Kind of what I was asking but It would have helped if I provided more information for the question be answered intelligently - I paid 100 and 145 on Each coin 4 years ago .. so margins I am sure will probably be higher than usual smile.gif

Boxer.gif back at you

Started this at $350 and someone jumped on it real fast so it looks to get the end of auction action I was looking for and yet covered my costs and made money already 893applaud-thumb.gif

Why thank you kind sir smile.gif .. By Hand too ... I am finding that LIGHTING is the WHOLE answer on getting good pictures.

Bingo! lighting is the key!