• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealer pleads for help! Why??

31 posts in this topic

These clowns severely burned me on a NGC MS65 1882-CC Morgan about three years ago. Back in those days, they used stock photos of the best coin they could find. I bid PQ 65 money on this coin, and what I got was a fifth generation NGC holder that just made 65 in their very liberal days, I was positive it would do no better than 64 at PCGS. When I emailed them, they told me the sale was final and tough luck. I ended up selling the coin on eBay as a barely-made-it 65 and lost over $100 on it.

And as others have said, their shipping is outrageous, and they don't seem to understand what key word spamming is.

Did you buy a coin on Ebay, sight unseen, without a return privilege? Or did you fail to inquire about the seller's return privilege, prior to bidding? In either case, you must share in some responsibility.