• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set up your own TPG - Here's how

3 posts in this topic

I just checked out CertifiedSilver.com (the people behind CSI grading). It seems like CSI has taken down their webpage content and replaced it with a under construction message. There is, however, still a certifiedsilver.com copyright notice. The CertifiedSilver.com homepage may indicate their new business focus. It says (emphasis mine):

# We will show you how to earnbig profits by selling products…its easy and fun.

# There are NO fees charged, just free information to get you started!

# We will provide you with true wholesale products to resell at a large profit!

# We will show you how to start your own coin grading business for FREE!

# We will provide you with the holders you need, to certify coins, at wholesale prices.

# We will provide you with a proven, simple method to earn $100,000 a year working four hours a day from your home. The information is free and all available right now! Read on!

If you have questions please email Charlie@certifiedsilver.com

EARN $500 PER DAY NOW / EARN $100,000 PER YEAR / MONEY CHANGES EVERYTHING /

ABOUT US / QUICK STATRT AUCTIONS / POWER OF WISDOM / ITEMS FOR SALE /

MEMBERS ONLY PAGE / COIN GRADING BUSINESS

In the past, the CSI webpage said they would sell their holders to others in setting up their own TPGs. The GEC holders on the bay are the exact same kind. Perhaps GEC is a disciple of CSI?

As long as CSI grades MS63/64 coins as MS67, I would be reluctant to take any of their advice. It's just another scam to separate someone from their money.

Chris