• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: world coins

1 post in this topic

Starting to slowly get myself rid of coins that are not in my primary collecting focus. First time posting anything for sale, so any comments are welcome. I'll pay for shipping, but going to do it the cheapest way with insurance (so week to week-and-a-half for delivery from Canada).

1787 Hungary Half Thaler - VF - has been dipped at some point and a bit lighter than the pictures ($70 - SOLD)

1787hungaryhalf.jpg

1797-H Austrian Netherlands Kronenthaler - VF - one of the better ones I have seen offered ($80 - SOLD)

1797kronenthaler.jpg

1813 Mexico War of Independence "SUD" 8 Reales - virtually as struck, numerous adjustment marks ($45 - SOLD)

1813-sud-8r.jpg

1814 Mexico War of Independence "SUD" 8 Reales - looks like reverse came in contact with something acidic, since a lot of patina looks stripped on that side ($25)

1814-sud-8r.jpg

1913 Germany, Saxony, 3 Marks ($40 - SOLD)

1913-3mark.jpg

New additions:

1800 Spain, Guatemala Mint 2 Reales - better mint ($45 - SOLD)

1800-guatemala-2R.jpg

1813 Spain, Peru Mint 2 Reales ($20 - SOLD)

1813-lima-2r.jpg

1811 Spain, Mexico Mint 1/2 Reales - great condition for such a small coin ($25 - SOLD)

1811-halfreal.jpg

1866 Mexico, Maximilliano 1 Peso - cleaned, white, two-year type. ($100)

I have the second in the set in VF condition and also cleaned, if anyone is interested in owning a set.

1866-maximiliano-peso.jpg

More to come ...

First to purchase 2 coins will receive this quite lustrious 1 Korona -Gone-:

1915-1korona.jpg

First to purchase 3 coins, or second to purchase 2 will receive this Junk Dollar -Gone:

junkdollar.jpg

Cheers!