• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coins for Unknown Origins

7 posts in this topic

I am in need of some assistance in identifying about a half dozen coins that I can not determine the country of origin. Can someone out there take a few minutes to assist me with this?

Thanks,

G.R. Brown

Images has to be under 200K and does take some time to upload. Remember, for man ISPs, they do not give you the same upload speed as download, so it will be slower. Try again and be patient.

Scott hi.gif

Apparently I do not have the proper browser for doing that on this site. This is a laptop issued by my Company so I can not alter it. Anyway's I saw your home page and I have a 1787 Fugio Cent as part of my Dad's collection which is what I am going through to determine an accurate inventory. I also have numerous 8 Reales but I am not clear as to what you mean by "bit". I see you are in Baltimore, I am in Stafford just south of DC. Is there anyway I can send you photos of these other than through this web site?

Thanks,

Reynolds

Actually, I am in the DC suburbs. Baltimore is a bit more than an hour away. But that does not stop me from going to Charm City. I like Baltimore... I think it's a good place!

You can email the coins to me. PM me if you are interested.

Scott hi.gif