• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seated Half Dollar Sets Ready!

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Three new sets are now ready to use:

Seated Liberty Half Dollars, No Motto, 1839-66

same, With Motto, 1866-91

complete set 1839-91

A proof registry will be added later.

Enjoy! smile.gif

man, now I have to send you a buzilloin coins to reholder.

this is just not fair.

but thanx for the set. I entered what I could and more to come. 893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif

I can tell this is going to be expensive. stooges.gif

as soon as I get done with this set toyo, I'm starting on the seated half dimes. 27_laughing.gif

rob.

I'm glad I can finally peek your set, Rob. I'm also interested in "G.M Chow's" set.

He(or she?) has almost complete seated half dime set along with nearly 80% complete seated dime set 893whatthe.gif

Is he a board member? Assuming from the fact that he has already added coins to seated half doller set, he must be checking NGC site regularlly 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hi toyo,

yes, he has a very nice set . most of my coins are still in anac's holders so it's going to take awhile to fix this.

but! I plan on giving him some competition in the near future. 27_laughing.gif

buy the way toyo, I still haven't entered my seated half dime set. 893Funny-thumb.gif

rob.

Hi Rob.

Now I can see your set online, seems like you have nice stuff!! And good luck on your crossing your coins from ANACS.

When will you add picture to those with "neat" and "killer" toning?

I know you don't like toned coins and I'm willing to buy them for you at sheet so that you can buy shiny one insterd.....yes, I'm always a good guy wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

And I also checked G.M chow's set. Amazing how he stick with AUs...must be a nice set also.

Taro