• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bodybag and Costs

2 posts in this topic

I submitted a large cent for grading and received it back in a bodybag noted as artificially colored. But, I had also paid the extra fee to have the Variety Plus service. Since it was determined as artificial color, why wouldn't I receive a refund for the added service that was never provided?

• Administrator

Variety attribution occurs prior to grading. Since the service is rendered before the grade is finalized, there is no refund in the event that a coin is not eligible for NGC grading. The appropriate Sheldon or Newcomb number (depending on coin date) should have been determined for you a listed on your ‘No Grade’ tag.

If you believe that this service was not performed, i.e. your coin was not attributed, please provide me with the invoice number in a PM so that we can look into this further.