• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Is in someone elses registry....

11 posts in this topic

I tried to add 1992 White House Commemorative coin to my registry. I was told that it was in someone elses registry and they would contact them. I recieved 2 emails so far. Saying that I could not add to my registry cause someone else owned the coin. It also said for me to check comments in the email. The comments stated that they did not own the coin and I should get me facts straight. Im confused. All I know for sure is that the coin is at my house and I would like to add it to my registry. any help always appreciated.

Although it shouldn't happen it does from time to time. Ngc usually works these problems out fairly quickly. There is no way of knowing how many hands this coin passed through since it was registered.

Depending on who the previous owner was, it could take up to a week to resolve. It's a manual process requiring human intervention, so be patient while that human figures out the right thing to do. They are pretty good at resolving these issues.

Scott hi.gif

• Administrator

I'd call NGC on this one. IT sounds like the person who does NOT own it is actually clicking a button refusing the transfer. Which is weird.

You may need some admin intervention on this.

Am I allowed to post if anyone knows the best place to sell a silver 2o anniversiry sets (still sealed--4 sets, direct from mint)? frustrated.gif

You Post this type in the "Marketplace" forum

Hello,

I have a similar problem and have just sent an email to NGC about it. Is there another way to report this or to contact the "owner"?. I was trying to add the coin to my Signature Set.

Thanks for your help.

Art

Hello,

I have a similar problem and have just sent an email to NGC about it. Is there another way to report this or to contact the "owner"?. I was trying to add the coin to my Signature Set.

Thanks for your help.

Art

Received an email from Amy Lorenzo at NGC the following morning. The problem had been corrected. This was excellent help. I'm impressed with the speed and dedication of these folks.

Thank you.

NGC fixed it for me. Faster than i expected. YAY NGC!!!

sumo.gif I have nothing to say to you, NGC. sumo.gif

But a picture should sum it up nicely:

acclaim.gifcloud9.gifacclaim.gifcloud9.gifacclaim.gif

Your staff rocks!

headbang.gif