• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Okay, who forgot and went to the post office today? Fess up.

17 posts in this topic

I didn't forget... but then again, I am a contractor with the government and has a nice, quiet day to catch up!

Scott hi.gif

I didn't forget. However, I have a package that shows as being delivered today in the morning. Regular Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation. Did all Post Offices close for the day or only most?

I didn't but I am going into withdrawal as I know there are coins in. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I went and knew smile.gif - Put sales into the outside box so it gets the early AM shipping route.

And I have stuff Incoming too frown.gif ..patience .. patience ..

Michael---- I knew today that the post office was closed. But, what most folks don't know is that the post office sometimes allows some workers to sort mail on holidays. For, the mail is delivered to your local post office regardless of a holiday or not. So, as I knew some coins were coming to me, my wife delivered them here at home to me. It does pay sometimes to have a key to one's local post office. Bob [supertooth]

In many cases, government workers had the day off. Contract workers continue to work. Maybe the processing is being performed by contract workers.

I didn't go to the post office, but I did make the 100-yard trek back and forth along the driveway three times. After the third trip, I figured that I just didn't get anything in the mail. foreheadslap.gif

Chris

It does pay sometimes to have a key to one's local post office. Bob [supertooth]

Bob, considering where you live, I'm surprised they even lock the door. laugh.gif

Chris

The Post Office is across the street from my shop, I look in the parking lot to see how busy they are be for I go over there. Well yesterday they were not very busy, got to the locked door before I realized why... 893censored-thumb.gif

Had my first submission to NGC in hand so it was a let down, bet there busy today...

Nice work it you can get it...

It does pay sometimes to have a key to one's local post office. Bob [supertooth]

Bob, considering where you live, I'm surprised they even lock the door. laugh.gif

Chris

Considering where Bob lives, I'm surprised anyone can find the Post Office. 893whatthe.gifinsane.gifwink.gif By the way, I also went to the Post Office today, but I knew it was closed and only went to drop off bills into the mail slot.

Chris

Considering where Bob lives, I'm surprised anyone can find the Post Office. 893whatthe.gifinsane.gifwink.gif By the way, I also went to the Post Office today, but I knew it was closed and only went to drop off bills into the mail slot.

Yeah, sure!

Chris