• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just post an image you love you took.:)

34 posts in this topic

This is just a quick and dirty flatbed scan but on a coin that you just could not go wrong on. Everything you think of about an 1892-O Morgan is shattered by this piece.

183953-001o1.jpg183953-001r1.jpg

Mike, it's a cornsnake. I was going outside through the breezeway (that leads to the garage) and it was right below the door. I almost stepped on it. The breezeway and driveway are stamped concrete, and the cornsnake had difficulty moving on the slippery surface. I went back in for my camera, and the snake waited patiently to pose for a few pictures. Don't you just love the design and colors? After getting the pictures, I picked up the snake and put it in the grass near a vacant lot. Two weeks ago there was an otter about 4 feet in length casually walking through my backyard, but by the time I got outside with my camera, it had disappeared.

Chris

looks like a copperhead to me 893applaud-thumb.gif

A little coin humor folks bumpit.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif I thought the same thing when I saw the preceding post about photographing coppers.

Chris

here are 2 images I love that I took...

ve18651.jpg

I love the coloring of tn 2¢ piece. I've seen that image before. I think it's spectacular.

893applaud-thumb.gif

and to think one of the Forum members here let me photo that awesome coin!

Is the same one in EZ E's signature line? That's the image that I saw before. smile.gif

Here's a fresh image I'm pleased with. Now if I can just get the obverse right. makepoint.gif

original.jpg

p.s. cool snake, Chris!!! What kind?

Sure Mike, why don't you try Photoshop??? stooges.gif

p.s.

I love that coin!