• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just makes sense collection

2 posts in this topic

ok, your set is killer .

there I said it , you feel better? now just do me one small favor, quit now while i'm ahead. smile.gif

you found all the cool coins and your going to make me have to buy another very expensive coin.

here's the set, 893blahblah.gif Midwest's Finest - Late Wheats 1934-58 and I have to tell you from my count there's not to many chances of building this set again. stooges.gif

and good luck on the search for the 54-p.

rob.

Rob,

No need to worry, when my MS65RD 55 DDO gets here, it will be all over. grin.gif

Thanks for the nice comments. No need to worry, however, I won't be going after any of those high-priced 68's that you like! wink.gif Actually, other than the 54-P, I am done with this set. Always looking for nicer examples, however. Missed my opportunity for the 54-P when Heritage's web site stopped responding! 893frustrated.gif

There won't be a 55/55 in my set since "Error coins do not belong in the regular sets!" (Listening NGC??)

Two other NGC MS68RD's were available at Long Beach. I thought about you, but had no way to contact you.

Jeff

(You could just sell me one of your 54-P's, you know!)