• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay - Handbook of 20th Century US Gold Coins and 1999 SMS dollars (both BINs)

6 posts in this topic

Now for sale on eBay: Ends Wednesday!!!

Handbook of 20th-Century United States Gold Coins: 1907-1933, David Akers: Buy it Now at $25.00

This is a brand-new, still in the publisher's shrink-wrap, copy of the wonderful reference guide to US 20th century gold. For sale at a measly $25.00, this is a fantastic book for any gold collector here. If you're spending $800 a pop on gold coins, you should consider this a tiny investment for a very useful collection of information. (Photo below)

1999 Special Mint Set: P & D Susan B. Anthony Dollars: Buy it Now at $9.99

I'm currently selling these great sets only on the board, not on the 'Bay. The 1999-P and 1999-D SMS strike coins form an essential part of any complete collection, in my opinion. The die polishing and double strike each coin received resulted in an unusual, almost proof-like finish on the coins which distinguishes them from the regular 1999 P and D business strikes. This is my last pack of these! (Photo below)

akers_book.jpg

1387811-SMS.jpg

Goodness knows...It's a fantastic book, but the audience isn't really out there, and most of the ones who need it, have it.

Now if someone will just buy that SBA set, I'll be happy. It's a great set.