• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PNG Day, Balt., 7/29/03 (Please print for admission)

7 posts in this topic

Julian M. Leidman & the Professional Numismatists Guild

invite you to attend

PNG DAY

Tuesday, July 29, 2003, 10A-3P

Baltimore Convention Center, Halls A & B

It's great you are always inviting everyone to this. I remember you invited me back in 95 at Anaheim it was just great. There are some dealers I met there, who seemingly are still in business AND are located out here, that only do PNG days. Therefore I've never seen them again to this day since I've never been able to go to another one of these.

Speaking of which, Julian, do you know if George Humphreys is still in business?

jom

Well, I'm not sure. In 1995 he was located in San Anselmo, California. Whether he moved to Florida I do NOT know..... ?? He was an older guy so maybe, as often happens, he moved back there to retire.

jom

George is located in Northern California and probably does a little with coins, but not to the extent that he did. Kind of semi-retired. He is a very likeable guy.