• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about the "This My Set Registry"?

5 posts in this topic

You can add any coin you want ( that you own ) and call the set whatever you want. ( No bad words ) Plus it don't matter what slab it is in. Heck it don't even need to be in a slab It could even be in a 2 X 2.

Here's one of mine:

web page

Do you assign grades? If so (this may be where the rub is), whose grade and to which standards, specifically important for grading for raw coins. I do not particularly want to list everything that I own in one place. I would rather pick-and-choose which sets I am posting. Plus I do not think that grades would have any credibility. Having a grade service set establishes some base line of set comparison and grade reference datum.

No offense, but that idea does not do anything for me, personally.

They're beautiful! smile.gif I especially like the 1/3 farthing, quite a nice coin. Were you attempting to put a date set together at the beginning or did it morph into one?

I was actually working on a 1902 Matte Proof set and it blossumed into a 1902 corination set to include the non proof coppers, bronze and medals. I stll have to pieces to finish it.

My idea is a customizable set where people that are unable to do a web page like mine can post their coins weather they are slabbed or not. Just a show case without any compittion.