• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINALLY!! THEY ARRIVED!!!

5 posts in this topic

After waiting since September 10, I now in have my 2006 American Silver Eagle 20th Anniversary Set! The reverse proof coin is phenomenal! Pictures I have seen do not do this coin justice. And the strike on the regular proof is fantastic. Real deep cameo with not just a frosted relief, but a shimmer that looks alot like the burnished uncirculated coin. The whole set is just beautifu!!

sign-rantpost.gif But I resent having to wait so long. I cannot believe the Mint made me wait OVER THREE MONTHS from ordering to delivery. This is not good service and I am very upset with them!!

Scott hi.gif

I ordered my set the first day and got mine some time ago. It is a very nice set with that beautiful reverse proof. Glad you finally got yours and hope you enjoy it.

I cannot believe the Mint made me wait OVER THREE MONTHS from ordering to delivery.

But look how much money you made while you were waiting. It's like collecting interest from the bank. laugh.gif