• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Holidays

11 posts in this topic

It's a good time to say "Here's hoping that you and your family have a safe and happy Holiday Season". yay.gif

I would also like to thank everyone here as I have learned a great deal since picking the hobby back up recently. This "old fart" has even learned a thing or two from the "young whippersnaper" Amanda. 893applaud-thumb.gif

John,

Best Wishes to you and to all the other people on the boards and their families for a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Merry Kwanza and a Happy and Healthy New Year!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

It's a good time to say "Here's hoping that you and your family have a safe and happy Holiday Season". yay.gif

I would also like to thank everyone here as I have learned a great deal since picking the hobby back up recently. This "old fart" has even learned a thing or two from the "young whippersnaper" Amanda. 893applaud-thumb.gif

yup

Rookie Joe