• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holiday wishes for the forum

28 posts in this topic

This is the time of year where things get hectic, where the weather gets cold and when good food comes from the kitchen. This is a time for family, for friends and for pets, past and present. Remembering our loved ones and holding them dear is something that should be done all the time, but this time of year people feel especially jolly.

I want to thank the friends I have made on this forum (and the other one) for helping me and befriending me these past months. smile.gif

I know our internet world has had some rough times recently, but people stick together in times like that. And it makes me glad. smile.gif

Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season to you and your loved ones, as well as a safe and healthy new year!

Here is a 'Holiday Card' I Made for everyone!

It might not work properly in Firefox, and may take a bit to load properly. Make sure your sound is turned on!

Thanks for the fun and learning! smile.gif

Sincerely,

Amanda

That's very sweet Amanda. Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanuka to you and everyone on this fine board!

edited to add: I was wondering what that red thing was on your Buffalo!

I am offended you forgot Yule, Boxing Day, St Stephen's Day, Eid ul-Adha and the Saturnalia! poke2.gif

While Boxing Day is a hoilday its not Celebrated like Christmas is. Its a day to pack everything up from Christmas.

Thank you, Amanda! Best wishes for the yuletide season to you and your family and to everyone else on these boards. I hope to meet some of the new members at FUN.

Warmest regards,

Chris