• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I go on vacation for 10 days and look what happens...

24 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I just got back from a 10 day vacation (sans computer), and see the SHTF across the street. SImilar thing happened last year - I was away when K6AZ got banned. Am I a calming influence?

Anyway, for those of you who don't know me, I am primarily a dime collector. Finished a complete date/MM set from 1796 to 1964 a couple of years ago. Sold everything except the Seated and Bust Dimes. I'm currently looking to upgrade a few Bust Dimes.

Also have a Dansco 7070 here .

Barry

What's funny is the minute I opened the thread and saw who started it.....I was looking for the eyeball avatar.......and now I see other mentioning it....... 893whatthe.gif

Your a legend over here already Barry 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Welcome to our little slice of heaven cloud9.gif

shooteyeout.gif

So much for the eyeball thingy...not that much flying around here where you'd need safety glass for that thing.

3 years huh? That's a long time between a registration and post. Kinda slow on the trigger...huh? hi.gif

I also just noticed I registered on this forum over 3 years ago, but this thread is my first post. Is that a record? smile.gif

Nope! It's only noteworthy if you can do it while holding your breath.

Nice 7070, and welcome to the neighborhood.

Chris

Thanks for reminding me about the avatar. I just added it smile.gif

I also just noticed I registered on this forum over 3 years ago, but this thread is my first post. Is that a record? smile.gif

Ya got me beat hail.gif

I'll bet other people have linked to that Dansco more than you ever have. This is the 4th forum I've seen it on, and the first time the owner posted the link. smile.gif

If you do a Google search on Dansco 7070, my set comes up as the first link! I believe it was Sagerad/RYK who first pointed that out to me. I'm curious where else you've seen it?