• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who else is going to FUN?

25 posts in this topic

I'll have my usual table with Pete Witt, who owns Pete's Collectables. I'll be using my real name. smirk.gif

So, what is your real name?

Chris foreheadslap.gif

I will be there....I have to keep Bill Jones in line 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

and Lou has to keep me in line 893whatthe.gif

and we all have to keep David Hall in line devil.gif

And I'll keep you out of the food line!

Chris

We'll all have to meet somewhere. Is everyone going to the NGC Brunch on Saturday at 11:00am?

Chris

PS. Hey Dena, is it "SOLD OUT" yet?

I'll be there ! hi.gif I'm looking forward to the brunch and the opportunity to see a lot of coins on the bourse . I should be skulking around Saturday , all day , and since I am staying overnight this year in O Land of O , I gets to run around most of Sunday !! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Does anyone want to join Shane and I playing pool and drinking beer on Friday or Saturday evening? I'll have to check with Shane to see which night is convenient.

Chris

I have the TCCS Meeting Friday night from like 5pm to 7pm so that may put us out to late so maybe we should shoot for Saturday...

That's fine with me!

Chris

I would like to get in on watching two pros battle it out on the green ! Saturday is great for me , and I'll have my better half with me ( so we will probably only hang out for a little while ....any chance you guys think ya might find a place with a grill or something ? ) ....Mind if I drop in for a bit? We will be in town Sat & Sun. Let me know....I'll be at the NGC Brunch also. I met Chris only briefly at last year's FUN , but am looking forward to seeing what kind of shirt Shane is going to be sporting this year too !

-John

I would like to get in on watching two pros battle it out on the green ! Saturday is great for me , and I'll have my better half with me ( so we will probably only hang out for a little while ....any chance you guys think ya might find a place with a grill or something ? ) ....Mind if I drop in for a bit? We will be in town Sat & Sun. Let me know....I'll be at the NGC Brunch also. I met Chris only briefly at last year's FUN , but am looking forward to seeing what kind of shirt Shane is going to be sporting this year too !

-John

John, you and the wife are welcome to join us. I can't recall if Backstreet Billiards serves food, but it is located on International Drive a short distance from the Convention Center. If not, there are dozens of restaurants all along International, and we could get something to eat, first.

Chris

Yes agreed.....we will make sure to get some food...... am not one to miss a meal. As for being a pro on the green....if we are talking Golf.....I can hang with Chris.......since we are talking pool....I might have to fake and injury to spare myself the embarrasment 893whatthe.gif

I have a lot riding on my fashion choices this year....I might need to go out and buy a new shirt so I don't dissapoint the masses yay.gif

Yes agreed.....we will make sure to get some food...... am not one to miss a meal. As for being a pro on the green....if we are talking Golf.....I can hang with Chris.......since we are talking pool....I might have to fake and injury to spare myself the embarrasment 893whatthe.gif

I have a lot riding on my fashion choices this year....I might need to go out and buy a new shirt so I don't dissapoint the masses yay.gif

When it comes to golf, I learned at the age of 16 to stick to pool.

Chris

Sounds like a plan , will get together at the luncheon?( for where to meet up or times?)

I gave up hunting golf after I learned from the Beverly Hillbillies that you hafta hit'm with 'clubs' and that you boil the eggs for an hour an they still won't crack open .

My pool skills include recognizing that proper application of english is no where as good as proper application of slang . Thank goodness I won't be the only scrugg at the tables ! 893whatthe.gif

Sounds like a plan , will get together at the luncheon?( for where to meet up or times?)

I gave up hunting golf after I learned from the Beverly Hillbillies that you hafta hit'm with 'clubs' and that you boil the eggs for an hour an they still won't crack open .

My pool skills include recognizing that proper application of english is no where as good as proper application of slang . Thank goodness I won't be the only scrugg at the tables ! 893whatthe.gif

sign-funnypost.gif Thats okay, it's all about having fun!

Chris