• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jumped From 12th to 8th Place Modern Commemoratives-100th Coin Too!!

8 posts in this topic

This is such an interesting series of coins. Detailing our history and olympic triumphs. My 100th coin, a 1984-W $10 Olympic NGC PF70UCAM put me over the top, and this represents my 29th MS/PF70 in this collection. Kind of neat to have the 100th coin in your collection move me ahead of several other fine collector's.

The Registry is fun, but the real joy comes in studying every aspect of the coins you are collecting, and the fine people you meet along the way. Thanks for letting me "puff". 893applaud-thumb.giftg64155@aol.com

The Thomas Modern Commemorative Collections

The Thomas Silver/Gold Eagle Collections

Congratulations, it is always a thrill (for most of us anyhow) to get into the top 10 on a Registry Set. I have some Commemorative coins (some silver sets and a few gold $5.00 coins that I like). I have never taken them out of their original packages.