• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEY DEEEEEENAAAAA

10 posts in this topic

It looks like you need to send out some more Invites for the Fun Show Lunch.. thumbsup2.gif
They should be able to pay for it with the increased banner ad revenue coming in from a vastly increased number of hits...

It looks like you need to send out some more Invites for the Fun Show Lunch.. thumbsup2.gif

Keep it down Patrick....someone might here you and I don't want to get stuck with another PMG Circulated Russian note foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

P.S. Chris does bring up a good point about the food popcorn.gif

Keep it down Patrick....someone might here you and I don't want to get stuck with another PMG Circulated Russian note foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

P.S. Chris does bring up a good point about the food popcorn.gif

I am thinking I am going to Have to get down there now....I am sure DH will be keeping a low profile,But if he doesn't I am sure there a few people here who might like to express themselves to his face what they can't on his board...

I mean I would PAY for tickets to see that 27_laughing.gif