• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Member... Howdy to all!

14 posts in this topic

Although I was not bammed across the street, I do not respond well to having a thumb poised over my head at all times, perhaps it is different here...hope so. I spent the better part of last evening striping pictures, posts, even deleted my sig lines...tis a sad day indeed.

On the brighter note, I still am an avid collector and support all new collectors, whatever the medium they coose to endeaver in...coins is number 1 with me, has been for 41 years (couple of years I was out of the country and could not actively participate) but have enoyed every moment.

I see lots of friendly faces here already...first time for everything. Hope I can contribute in one way or the other and look forward to a heathly relationship.

Thanks

~Woody~

In the short while I've been here, I've been impressed with not only how knowledgeable and helpful everyone is......and I mean everyone, but how equally friendly and courteous they are as well. Welcome to you and all of the other members (or former) members from across the street. I know you'll enjoy your stay. 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif