• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Christmas Gift to the forum!

32 posts in this topic

This is a time of year for giving so I am going to offer a Christmas gift to the whole forum. I will be offering my photo skills for free. You will send me some coins and I will photo them for free! The coins can be slabbed, raw, or in an album. Your coins will be taken care of well. Just ask Victor.(EZ_E) There are only a few small rules.

1. No Pocket change please.

2. Try to limit the coins you send to 10 or less.

3. You will cover the shipping cost both ways.

Here are some images I have taken.

Cicurlated Half

1861sh.jpg

Ciculated Early Copper

ve1803.jpg

Proof 2 Cent Piece

ve18651.jpg

Proof 3 Cent Nickel

ve1886.jpg

Proof Seated Quarter

ve1885.jpg

Replica Proof Gold

18225d.jpg

Mexican Onza Coin

1980omp2.jpg

Uncirclulated Washington Quarter

1934lm.jpg

If you would like to have some of your coins photod then PM for for my address so you can send them off. I will photo the coins on a first come first serve basis. I will send your coins back once done photoing them. Just specify how you want them sent and I will take care of it. Just remember send along the money for shipping cost.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Bruce Lee

I sent Bruce $20K in coins and they came back with but a minimum of fingerprints and spittle dots.

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Just kidding! He was an outstanding custodian of my coins and took wonderful photos as well.

Bruce is a stand up, honest guy for whom I have nothing but respect. thumbsup2.gif

Notice the quality photos of the proof two cent, three cent and twenty five cent coins of mine? These were tough to capture and he did a superb job in doing it.

acclaim.gif

U D MAN, Bruce!

very very nice pics Bruce and very nice offer I might have to take you up on it I have yet to coquer my new cam(think I might need a copystand is why and perfect lighting 27_laughing.gif) but anyway very nice of you Happy Holidays man! hail.gif

I can't get over the image of the Proof Quarter.

Really nice.

That one is a stunner if you ask me. Hit with the right lighting at just the right angle it really looks like that. The image was not juiced at all.

Copperman if you want to take advantage of the situation PM me.

very very nice pics Bruce and very nice offer I might have to take you up on it I have yet to coquer my new cam(think I might need a copystand is why and perfect lighting 27_laughing.gif) but anyway very nice of you Happy Holidays man! hail.gif

I don't use a copy stand and my lighting is less than perfect. I still get images I am happy with.

Ah, I trust you Bruce (of course), and I think you take great photos thumbsup2.gif. It’s a great offer and generous of you to offer your time. I’m just holding out for my new camera for Christmas. I’m hopeful to take some nice pictures myself. Anyway, just wanted to say that there isn’t any mistrust from me.

I dunno, Bruce, my coin my get lost in the 'fro! wink.gif

I'm getting a second lamp for the Holidays and if I still cant get a decent shot of this one Morgan, I'll give you a hollar. You did a great job on Victor's coins. thumbsup2.gif

Bruce, I would send you one of my '33 St. Gaudens, but unfortunately, they are already in the hands of a TPG (Totally Possessive Government).

Chris

I am thinking about it as I have not been able to get the collours to Emerge from my 1883 Cameo Proof Trade Dollar. I really have a problem releasing the coin to the PO again too ... I will let you know

Its this one - The Picture I am using is Anaconda's but I have not been able to Improve on it cause of Lighting etc etc

Trade Dollar

James I will be happy to photo a coin that does exsist!

Chris let me talk to the mint Director ASAP, and I will get back to you wink.gif

Mike I would love the chance to photo that coin. Looks like it would come out very good in the photos. If you wish to send it along PM me for my address!

Mike I would love the chance to photo that coin. Looks like it would come out very good in the photos. If you wish to send it along PM me for my address!

Bruce Lee

Texas State Correctional Institute

Huntsville, TX

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gif

Bruce Lee

Texas State Correctional Institute

Huntsville, TX

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

jgrinz hit my hot button:I really have a problem releasing the coin to the PO again too

If you've ever had problems with coins during shipping this can leave a very bad taste in your coin holder. I X my fingers everytime and a times things still get fouled up along the line.

Thanks for the offer Bruce, your post will be here for future use.

I will try to keep my offer open for some time. I hope many people will take advantage of my offer. I got coins in route already to me. Can't wait to see what I get to photo. I have yet to have a mailing problem with coins.

I still haven't gotten around to getting some coins together, been pretty busy but will have to take a rain-check for now if thats ok with you Bruce. You take somin pretty frigin sweet pics thats for sure!!

happy holidays man! thumbsup2.gif