• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's looking forward to the Jamestown Commemoratives in 2007?

10 posts in this topic

I know I am. I've been to Jamestown, so I guess it makes the coins a little more special to me. It's been quite some time, but I believe I've actually been inside that fence depicted on the gold piece, and I've seen the replicas of those ships depicted on the silver. It's a great place to visit, and I'll be picking up some of those silver dollars. I wish I could also do the gold ones.

1513910-2007.jpg

1513910-2007.jpg.0a0bd4acd167d1907739ef1059297ccf.jpg

I know I am. I've been to Jamestown, so I guess it makes the coins a little more special to me. It's been quite some time, but I believe I've actually been inside that fence depicted on the gold piece, and I've seen the replicas of those ships depicted on the silver. It's a great place to visit, and I'll be picking up some of those silver dollars. I wish I could also do the gold ones.

1513910-2007.jpg

In elementry school we took field trips to Jamestown and Williamsburg....Now I am chapperoning my Ex'es daughter's class and in 4 years I will be doing the same for My daughters class.

I actually like the look of them. I'm sure the Mint with make enough design tweaks and strike them in low enough relief that they'll suck in person, but they look very nice from the pictures.

I actually like the look of them. I'm sure the Mint with make enough design tweaks and strike them in low enough relief that they'll suck in person, but they look very nice from the pictures.

...but you'll still buy 100 of them, right? headbang.gif

Only with M.F.'s approval of course 27_laughing.gif

Well, he does set the rules.

Well, he does set the rules.

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

100 of the unc and 100 of the proof. cloud9.gif Maybe 200 of each and half to NGC & half to PCGS?