• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dont Miss Out On This Great Deal

49 posts in this topic

Such perversity!! James this sale is a hoot (no offense intended to persons real or dead)! I can not believe that someone would crack this slab or even that it exists!

hail.gif

Such perversity!! James this sale is a hoot (no offense intended to persons real or dead)! I can not believe that someone would crack this slab or even that it exists!

hail.gif

This does not exist and if it did the cert # would be 96845.70 not 96804.70

What do I get if I win?

According to the listing, you get a picture of what you won, or rather you get a picture of what you aren't receiving, which is to say you are receiving neither a coin nor a slab. Make sense? I believe the seller's terms allow you to return the image if you don't like it.

What do I get if I win?

According to the listing, you get a picture of what you won, or rather you get a picture of what you aren't receiving, which is to say you are receiving neither a coin nor a slab. Make sense? I believe the seller's terms allow you to return the image if you don't like it.

27_laughing.gif

Can someone post the Q&A? I don't have an account to read them.

Q: You are a very refreshing seller!!!! Thanks for the giggle of the week. Bruce

Dec-01-06

A: Thank you for the kind words. If you win this fine item, I will include a brand-new shiny penny that was never cracked out of a PCGS slab - a rarity in itself! - James

Q: this is the best joke auction I've seen in a while. My hat is off-to-you. Is that half in your personal collection? or is that a fake or photoshop slab?-Stephen

Dec-01-06

A: Joke? Joke? Dear Sir, what makes you think this listing is a joke?? On the contrary, my good man, I already have plans for the proceeds from this fine listing. By golly, it cost me 30 cents to list it, and I will be using the profits to feed hungry children that live in my house, as well as provide Christmas presents for the wife. Please don't misconstrue this as a +joke+. I am completely serious about selling this image at huge profits, and you can read my return policy for proof thereof. As for being +photoshopped+, no body on eBay photoshops their images, do they? smile.gif James

Q: funny auction but anyone could right click there mouse and save it that is if they wanted it 27_laughing.gif made me laugh to read thanks for the chuckles 27_laughing.gif

Dec-01-06

A: Stephen, see what I posted to Ron elsewhere in this Q&A. Stealing images is unscrupulous, immoral, unethical, licentious, produces bad body-odor and has been demonstrated to cause severe acne in laboratory mice! I strongly urge you not to steal the priceless image, and believe your conscience may rest better at night if you simply win this auction outright. I estimate that a high bid of 7,144,256 clams should be sufficient to ensure victory. Please don't steal my images! Besides, I need the money, and I really enjoy seafood. smile.gif - James

Q: Ok, what is to stop me from just pirating the image, and bypassing those exorbitant handling charges? Also, if I do decide to bid, will I be placed on some sort of *spoon* list? Am I be charged for this E-mail? Ron

Dec-01-06

A: Ron, there will be serious consequences if you dare to capture the image through any means other than a legitimate bid. Dire consequences! Your conscience will never let you be. Kittens may die! Butterflies will escape out your ears! Raging storms of acid rain will pollute all your certified coins with artificial toning!! Don't do it, I implore you. Besides, I really need the money. smile.gif - James

Well, I've got the bid up to $1.04. Does anyone know "mixitup7"? I think, for now, I'll just sit back and watch. I've got 6 more days.

Chris

Remarkably confused-smiley-013.gif, it evidently hasn't been seen by anyone ATS! Don't some of those guys spend the whole day searching eBay for the word "PCGS" 893scratchchin-thumb.gif?

Sure it has.

I stand corrected!

Looks like some of the good folks on the eBay discussion forums are listening in, too.

Can someone post the Q&A? I don't have an account to read them.

Q: You are a very refreshing seller!!!! Thanks for the giggle of the week. Bruce

Dec-01-06

A: Thank you for the kind words. If you win this fine item, I will include a brand-new shiny penny that was never cracked out of a PCGS slab - a rarity in itself! - James

Q: this is the best joke auction I've seen in a while. My hat is off-to-you. Is that half in your personal collection? or is that a fake or photoshop slab?-Stephen

Dec-01-06

A: Joke? Joke? Dear Sir, what makes you think this listing is a joke?? On the contrary, my good man, I already have plans for the proceeds from this fine listing. By golly, it cost me 30 cents to list it, and I will be using the profits to feed hungry children that live in my house, as well as provide Christmas presents for the wife. Please don't misconstrue this as a +joke+. I am completely serious about selling this image at huge profits, and you can read my return policy for proof thereof. As for being +photoshopped+, no body on eBay photoshops their images, do they? smile.gif James

Q: funny auction but anyone could right click there mouse and save it that is if they wanted it 27_laughing.gif made me laugh to read thanks for the chuckles 27_laughing.gif

Dec-01-06

A: Stephen, see what I posted to Ron elsewhere in this Q&A. Stealing images is unscrupulous, immoral, unethical, licentious, produces bad body-odor and has been demonstrated to cause severe acne in laboratory mice! I strongly urge you not to steal the priceless image, and believe your conscience may rest better at night if you simply win this auction outright. I estimate that a high bid of 7,144,256 clams should be sufficient to ensure victory. Please don't steal my images! Besides, I need the money, and I really enjoy seafood. smile.gif - James

Q: Ok, what is to stop me from just pirating the image, and bypassing those exorbitant handling charges? Also, if I do decide to bid, will I be placed on some sort of *spoon* list? Am I be charged for this E-mail? Ron

Dec-01-06

A: Ron, there will be serious consequences if you dare to capture the image through any means other than a legitimate bid. Dire consequences! Your conscience will never let you be. Kittens may die! Butterflies will escape out your ears! Raging storms of acid rain will pollute all your certified coins with artificial toning!! Don't do it, I implore you. Besides, I really need the money. smile.gif - James

ROFLMAO!!!

Thanks Mike!